SunHammer description.

This is a blog about my novel, "SunHammer: The Adventures of Madison Thornton".

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Novel update 05/22/2012

Chapter 2 will be totally rewritten. It took on a very dark tone and I didn't like it. Not that I'm adverse to darker themed fiction, but I didn't think that it fit quite well.

I have things detailed and outlined up to chapter 5. More than likely, this will be about 10 chapters long and will be a short novel. This is my first time out and I don't feel confident in doing a 100k word magnum opus my first time at bat.

A new character is introduced in chapter 3 and she also returns in chapter 5. Don't want to give too much away. Her name is Elmyra and let's just say that by chapter 5, Madison will view her quite differently than their initial encounter in chapter 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment